Terms & Conditions for BrainWave
- Introduction By using the website at Brainwave.so and its associated services (the "Services"), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). These Terms of Service constitute a legal agreement between you and BrainWave AI Technologies LTD, a company incorporated under the laws of the jurisdiction in which it is established ("BrainWave", "us", "we", or "our").
- Services We provide AI-powered virtual assistant services for customer support. The specifics of your service will be based on the plan you choose.
- Eligibility To use our Services, you must be at least 18 years old, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and agree to these Terms. By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you meet these requirements.
- User Accounts and Security You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Pricing and Payments Fees for our Services are as set forth on our website. All fees are non-refundable. If we change the fees for the Services, we will provide you with advance notice of those changes.
- Intellectual Property All intellectual property rights in the Services belong to us or our licensors. You have no right to use our intellectual property rights unless we have expressly said that you can in these Terms or with our written consent.
- Termination We may suspend or terminate your use of the Services if you violate these Terms. Upon termination, you must cease all use of the Services.
- Limitation of Liability We will not be responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services.
- Changes to these Terms We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. If we make changes, we will post the amended Terms to our Services and update the "Last Updated" date above. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of the amended Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com
Last updated: 29/08/2023